Mon, Oct 03|
The Galt House
12th Eastern Native Grasslands Symposium
Time & Location
Oct 03, 2022, 3:00 PM – Oct 06, 2022, 3:00 PM
The Galt House, 140 N Fourth St, Louisville, KY 40202, USA
About the event
Join us in Kentucky at Louisville's renowned Galt House Hotel, October 3 - 6, for the 12th Eastern Native Grasslands Symposium!
This year's Symposium will feature two days of speakers and poster presentations, as well as a full day of field trips. Continuing Education Units (CEUs) will be offered for landscape architects and certified crop advisors.
Symposium Topics Include:
- Restoration of grasslands
- Native grasses in energy and transportation of rights-of-way
- Site preparation, seed selection, establishment and maintenance
- Native grasses and forbs for pollinator conservation
- Grasslands for pasture and forage
- The role of natives in conservation agriculture
- Native plants in landscape and design
- Native grasses and forbs in the solar industry
- and more!
The biennial Eastern Native Grasslands Symposium is sustained by the expanding interests and cooperation of a diverse spectrum of people involved with native grasses, forbs, and wetland plants of the eastern United States. These include restorationists, landscape architects, ecologists, landowners, forage producers, biologists, wildlife and pollinator enthusiasts, private consultants, government agencies, seed and plant producers, and many more!
This ticket includes two full days of concurrent sessions, keynotes, and 4 meals. Price will increase to $260 on September 14.
This ticket includes two full days of concurrent sessions, keynotes, and 4 meals.